He is a fast learner who worked their way through College and graduated.
He is real world experienced and College educated person.
He has a passion for making lives easier and businesses run smoother with his code.
Melaroo, Houston — PHP Programmer
Jan 2014 - May 2018
- PHP Websites - Created custom websites for unique needs
Created user management systems
Created client management systems
- Managed PPC campaigns - Researched keywords for campaigns
Researched best time of year for relative keywords
Performed competitor comparison
Monitored and adjusted live campaigns
- Search engine optimization (SEO) - Determined best keywords for pages
Created PHP code to pull most relative words from content automatically.
Insured even dynamic user provided content was automatically search engine friendly via custom PHP code.
- PHP Web Applications - Created custom applications for process management.
- Custom Process Management - Produced custom process management websites powered by PHP and MySQL
- Custom CRM Systems - From scratch customized customer relationship management
TheSwitch, Houston — Programmer
Jun 2012 - Dec 2013
- PHP sql server - Wrote data translation tools to convert legacy flat tables into modern SQL server database using, key / foreign key pairs, one to many relationships, many to many relationships and duplication reducing logic.
- SQL server views - Created and edited Views for SQL server to make queries faster and more efficient.
- SQL Server Stored Procedures - Created and edited SQL server stored procedures.
- Quality assurance - Performed Quality assurance checks.
Found and documented bugs.
Verified bugs had been resolved.
Used Team Foundation server to track bugs.
- Financial Reporting - Produced several financial reports.
Nightly end of business day financial statements
On demand Start of month to Now
On demand Today's details
- Data Translation - Mapped and translated data from legacy database system to current technologies
Epic Software, The Woodlands — Lead Software Developer
Apr 2008 - Nov 2010
- Linux Server maintenance - Installing updates, daily and monthly backups.
- Custom flash programming - Created custom Flash applications to meet individual customer needs.
- Help Desk Support - Provided daily help desk support for entire local office.
- Resolving DNS problems - Worked with clients to resolve problems relating to DNS, mail and web server address.
- Photography Research and development - Performed many tests in research and development of 360 photography techniques.
Designed and built custom camera mounts for unique situations.
- Designed and built custom computers - Designed high end custom computer setups from the ground up costing $2,000-$4,000.
Designed budget custom computer setups from the ground up costing $400-$800.
Physically built, tested and installed required software on them.
- CMS Websites - Produced content management websites that allow the client to make content changes without any outside involvement.
- Created Custom Reports - Wrote custom code to dynamically generate reports for customer needs
- Created Custom CMS Plugins - Designed and coded custom plugins for the CMS software Expression Engine
- PHP - Produced Custom PHP applications
University Of Houston Downtown, Houston — BS Interdisciplinary Studies
Bachelors of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. With a minor in psychology.
PHP, MySQL, Microsoft Office Word, HTML, Microsoft Office Excel, jQuery, Expression Engine, Google Visualizations API, KRpano, PTGui, Google Maps API, Arduino, AWS S3 API, Dropbox API